Just two days after release, The Answer Me This! Jubilee is TOP 20 in the iTunes album chart!* So thankyou very much indeed to everybody who has bought it already; and if you feel moved to do the same, click here to buy it off iTunes. UPDATE: it’s now available on Amazon too.
In return for your £2.49 outlay (or equivalent in your native currency), you receive 57 minutes and 55 seconds of all-new Answer Me This!, themed around Her Maj’s upcoming Diamond Jubilee.
Amongst the many questions royally addressed are:
• Could the Queen get away with murder?
• What’s the deal with all those 21-gun salutes?
• Does the Queen have a mobile phone?
• Are you really supposed to pronounce ‘regina’ like ‘vagina’?
• Who has seen the Queen’s tits?
• Where can I run into Prince Philip on an average day?
• What’s the point of the monarchy, anyway?
• And what the bloody hell is going on with those nearly nude guys in the Danish monarchy’s coat of arms?
We hope you enjoy it. If you don’t, blame Prince Andrew, like everybody else does.